New Mercury

Bio

New Mercury radio station is located in Accra, Ghana broadcasting best programs for all listeners in English language and indigenous Akan language. It is a community radio station that features a mixture programs characterized by music, news, sports, talk shows and many others. 80% of the music played is local while the remaining 20% is foreign. There are many popular and exciting shows which are broadcasted on weekends and on Saturday night special. From a business point of view it is also beneficial for those who want to promote their business on air.

GHAccra, Ghana

Contact

New Mercury
Profile added by Ano Shumba on 18 Aug 2015
Advert
http://verseone.net